Council tax refunds

You can apply for a full refund or partial repayment (sometimes called a rebate) of your council tax if for example you have moved home, but your bank payment wasn’t cancelled.

Fill in and submit our council tax refund application form to apply for a refund.

If you have any questions about discounts and exemptions, contact our customer services team on 01543 308900 or email