Rough sleeper guidance

If you would like to let us, and other relevant services, know about a person sleeping rough in the district contact StreetLink.

This service is funded by government as part of their commitment to end rough sleeping and helps to connect people sleeping rough to the local services and support in their area.

To let us and other services know about a rough sleeper visit the StreetLink website.

During severe weather we have an emergency protocol (called the SWEP) that provides rough sleepers with emergency accommodation whilst the protocol is active, regardless of their eligibility under homelessness legislation.

Find out more about our severe weather emergency protocol.