How you can help
- Please treat us with respect and kindness.
- Allow us to work in a safe environment free from aggressive, abusive or threatening language and behaviour.
- Check our website for the information before ringing or visiting us.
- Give us all the information we need to make a fair decision.
- Be patient, particularly at busy times.
- Let us know if you have any specific needs.
- Ask us to explain anything you are not sure of.
- Give us notice if you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment.
- Tell us straightaway if you are unhappy with the service you receive.
- Tell us if you are pleased with the service we have provided.
Your feedback is vital:
If you want to let us know how we are doing - find out how to send us a complaint or compliment.