Contact the housing team
Email our housing team, or write to us at:Housing Services, Lichfield District Council, District Council House, Frog Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6YU
Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 12noon and 2pm - 5.15pm.
If you need urgent assistance when our office/telephone lines are not open, please call our customer services number on 01543 574480.
Housing register - Lichfield District Homes
If you have any queries relating to your housing application or the registration process, please email the housing register team.
Register yourself on the Jigsaw portal
If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness and would like to discuss your situation with a member of the housing options team, please complete the registration form on Jigsaw customer portal.
To register please take the following steps:
- Enter your email address and a password of your choice, confirm your password and click 'Register'.
- You will then be registered and signed into the portal. Your password should be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital, one lowercase, one numeral and one non-alphanumeric character e.g. Housing1!
- Select from the drop down list which local authority you would like to be associated with.
- Once you have selected the local authority, you will be presented with the services screen where you should select 'Homelessness Module'.
- You will then see the 'Customer Details' page where you must answer all questions. Please provide a contact telephone number.
- Complete all questions on the homelessness referral page and click on 'Save' to submit your application.
- We will then contact you by telephone to arrange a telephone appointment* and advise you on the supporting evidence you will need to email us or upload through the customer portal.
*Please note: In response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, we are now only offering phone appointments.
Refer someone as homeless or at risk
Our homelessness database allows you to make a referral directly via the alert portal. Once a referral has been completed and submitted, the housing options team will be notified and contact will be made with the client.