Stonnall neighbourhood plan
The Stonnall neighbourhood plan was made on 19 April 2016. The neighbourhood plan now forms part of the development plan within the district.
The Stonnall neighbourhood plan is supplemented by a number of supporting documents:
- Stonnall basic conditions statement
- Stonnall neighbourhood plan consultation statement and appendices
- Stonnall village design statement
- Stonnall neighbourhood plan strategic environmental assessment and habitat regulations assessment screening report
- Stonnall neighbourhood plan neighbourhood area map
- Stonnall neighbourhood plan designation application
The Stonnall neighbourhood plan was adopted following a successful referendum, on 19 April 2016 our cabinet agreed to make the Stonnall neighbourhood plan, which now forms a part of the development plan for Lichfield District. As required by the neighbourhood planning regulations, a decision statement on the 'making' of the plan has been published.
The referendum for the Stonnall neighbourhood plan took place on 25 February 2016 and local residents voted in favour of the neighbourhood plan:
- 66% voted in favour
- 33% voted against
- 18.5% turnout
The neighbourhood plan was independently examined in 2015 and the examiner recommended that subject to some modifications the plan should proceed to referendum. We agreed with the examiner’s report and voted to progress the plan to referendum at the cabinet meeting on 3 November 2015. The neighbourhood plan and other background documents are available via the links below: