We have respect for everyone
This is all about working together across team, service and organisational boundaries to deliver effective services.
Ways we can all demonstrate this include:
- Promoting and encouraging a culture where people can openly and constructively express their feelings without fear of retribution and criticism.
- Communicating clearly so that people’s expectations of others are fully understood, and providing clarity where needed.
- Working together with others to solve problems and issues, and making improvements to existing practice, process and service delivery.
- Valuing diversity and welcoming the different perspectives others can provide to discussions and problem solving.
- Saying ‘thank you’ to others for the contribution they have provided, and giving praise and recognition to colleagues for achievements and successes.