Charity collections permits

If you wish to raise money for charity in any of the following ways, you will need to apply to us for a permit:

  • Street collections (a street includes any highway, public bridge, road, lane, footway, square, court, alley or passage, whether a thoroughfare or not).
  • House to house collections

Find out more and apply

This section details our charitable collections policy.

If you have any questions, please email our licensing team.