Contact the licensing team

Taxi licensing

Email us about taxi licensing.

Camping and mobile homes licences

Email us about camping and mobile homes licences.

Food business and health and safety

Find out about registering a food business, food safety or workplace health and safety.

Other licensing enquiries

If you have enquiries about alcohol and event licences, animal related licences, charity collection permits, gambling licences, street trading or scrap metal licences, please email our licensing team.