We improve and innovate
This is all about taking accountability for driving excellence and delivering results, focussing on improvement within the context of increasing efficiency, reducing costs and improving productivity.
Ways we can all demonstrate this include:
- Being flexible and open to change with a ‘can do’ attitude that focusses on the positive impact and benefits it can bring.
- Proactively seeking feedback and challenge from others (including colleagues and customers) about how we can improve things.
- Seeking examples of practice and innovation from other services and organisations to inform suggestions for improvement.
- Using the knowledge and learning from mistakes and committing to doing things better next time.
- Challenging current practice and process where it is not delivering the best service possible, value for money or outcome.