Please only fill in this form if you live in/your property is in Lichfield District or Tamworth Borough.
This form is not for business / trade waste - find out about our trade waste service (opens in new window).
Use this form to book a collection large items - such as sofas, wardrobes, beds and chairs – please check whether we can collect your bulky waste (opens in new window) before filling in the form.
If you want us to pick up a metal item, please fill in our scrap metal booking form.
- Bulky collections cost £17.20 for the first item and an extra £7.10 for a second item.
- You can book up to four items on one form.
- All items must be presented outside your property by 6am on the day of collection along with your usual bins for that day. We are sorry but we cannot collect items from inside your property and items that are not presented correctly will not be picked up.
- We can only take items that can be moved by two people.
- We cannot take furniture that contain glass (such as glass table tops). Please take to the tip or make a private licensed waste removal arrangement.
- We cannot take large corner settees, building waste/rubble, glass/mirrors, fence panels, waste closet/hand basins, window/door frames, garden sheds, sunbeds, suitcases, laminate flooring, outdoor children's playhouses. Please take to the tip or make a private licensed waste removal arrangement.
- If your sofa/settee is metal framed this must be booked in as scrap.
- Bookings are non-refundable.
Please have your debit/credit card handy before you book.
As part of this form, we will ask you for your email address. This is so we can keep you up to date on your order/any service issues.