Disabled band reductions

What reduction will you get?

If your home is in council tax bands B - H, the reduction you will receive will be one band lower than the one allocated to your property.

For example, if you live in a band D property, you'll pay council tax for a band C property.

If you live in a band A property your reduction will be calculated as one ninth of a band D council tax charge.