We put customers first
This is all about focusing on the customer experience and ensuring the services we provide are responsive to internal and external customer needs.
Ways we can all demonstrate this include:
- Striving to create a great first impression of the council through a professional, consistent and courteous interaction with customers.
- Working to the standards set out in our customer promise, ensuring that the council is seen as responsive to customers.
- Taking responsibility for understanding customer needs and following through to ensure they are met.
- Working to deliver the best service possible, and getting things right first time and exceeding customer expectations.
- Listening to customer feedback and complaints, and using it to inform improvements in process and practice that better meets our customers’ needs.