Draft strategic plan 2020 to 2024
We are putting together our Strategic Plan that will set out our vision for the council from 2020 to 2024.
It will help us to focus on what is important locally and to direct our resources and budget where they will have the most benefit for local people and businesses.
It sets out that we will work collaboratively to enable people, shape place and develop prosperity across Lichfield District Council. It also states that we will be a good council that innovates and puts our customers at the heart of all we do.
- to help themselves and others
- to collaborate and engage with us
- to live healthy and active lives
- to keep it clean, green and safe
- to preserve the characteristics
- to make sure sustainability and infrastructure needs are balanced
- to encourage economic growth
- to enhance the district for all
- to invest in the future
A good council that
- is financially sound
- is transparent and accountable
- is responsive and customer focussed