Domestic abuse support
If you are considering counselling or psychotherapy sessions, the Counselling Directory provides:
- a nationwide database of qualified and insured counsellors and psychotherapists.
- a detailed library of fact-sheets featuring information about the areas of distress in which counselling and psychotherapy may be of use.
- a therapies area that details the types of counselling and psychotherapy that are used by practitioners.
- full profiles for each counsellor and psychotherapist including background information, specialist areas, fees and location.
- a comprehensive yet quick and easy search that allows individuals to search by radius and refine using different filters.
- a helpful FAQs section, providing those in need with the answers they require.
- useful articles section in which practitioners can share helpful information and their views.
- latest news section featuring a summary of related media headlines.
- counselling events section for the public and professionals, featuring details of counselling related events in your local area.