Hammerwich neighbourhood plan
Neighbourhood plan examination
John Slater has been appointed to carry out the examination of the Hammerwich neighbourhood plan.
The independent examiner has produced some further comments following the publication of revisions to the National Planning Policy Framework. The examiner has asked for any representations on these further comments to be submitted to [email protected] by 5pm on 9 August 2021.
The independent ispector has produced some initial comments and sought response from Hammerwich Parish Council and Lichfield District Council. Their responses are below:
- Hammerwich Parish Council response to examiners initial comments
- Lichfield District Council response to examiners initial comments
Submission neighbourhood plan and consultation
Hammerwich parish council have now submitted their neighbourhood plan to the district council. Consultation on the neighbourhood pan took place between 24 March 2021 and 5 May 2021. The neighbourhood plan and its associated documents can be viewed below:
- Hammerwich neighbourhood plan 2018-2040.
- Hammerwich neighbourhood plan basic conditions statement.
- Hammerwich neighbourhood plan consultation statement.
- Hammerwich neighbourhood plan neighbourhood plan evidence base document.
- Hammerwich neighbourhood plan strategic environment and habitat regulations assessment.
- Hammerwich neighbourhood area map.
You can view the representations received to the consultation through our consultation portal
Neighbourhood area designation
The Hammerwich neighbourhood area has been designated having been approved 9 December 2014.
Strategic environmental assessment and habitat regulations assessment screening report
Hammerwich Parish Council requested that we undertake a screening process of the draft neighbourhood plan to determine the need for strategic environmental assessment (SEA) and habitat regulations assessment (HRA). The screening report is available below.