Hammerwich neighbourhood plan
Lichfield District Council has published a decision statement regarding the Hammerwich neighbourhood plan proceeding to referendum. Following the publication of the decision statement the Hammerwich neighbourhood plan will now proceed to referendum, further information regarding the referendum will be provided in due course. Alongside the decision statement a referendum version of the neighbourhood plan has also been prepared.
Neighbourhood plan examination
John Slater was appointed to carry out the examination of the Hammerwich neighbourhood plan. The examiner's report into the Hammerwich neighbourhood plan has been received.
- Hammerwich Parish Council response to examiners further comments
- Lichfield District Council response to examiner further comments
- Hammerwich Parish Council response to examiners initial comments
- Lichfield District Council response to examiners initial comments
Submission neighbourhood plan and consultation
Hammerwich parish council have now submitted their neighbourhood plan to the district council. Consultation on the neighbourhood pan took place between 24 March 2021 and 5 May 2021. The neighbourhood plan and its associated documents can be viewed below:
- Hammerwich neighbourhood plan 2018-2040.
- Hammerwich neighbourhood plan basic conditions statement.
- Hammerwich neighbourhood plan consultation statement.
- Hammerwich neighbourhood plan neighbourhood plan evidence base document.
- Hammerwich neighbourhood plan strategic environment and habitat regulations assessment.
- Hammerwich neighbourhood area map.
Neighbourhood area designation
The Hammerwich neighbourhood area has been designated having been approved 9 December 2014.
Strategic environmental assessment and habitat regulations assessment screening report
Hammerwich Parish Council requested that we undertake a screening process of the draft neighbourhood plan to determine the need for strategic environmental assessment (SEA) and habitat regulations assessment (HRA). The screening report is available below.