Apply for planning permission

Useful forms and links

House extensions

Change of use guidance and forms

Guidance and prior notification forms needed for proposed change of use. This includes change of use to state funded schools, agricultural buildings, and shops. 

Application for a certificate of lawfulness of proposed works to a listed building

Planning application for development relating to the onshore extraction of oil and gas

Application for non-material amendments following planning permission

This application type is now available through the Planning Portal's online system , and the paper form chooser (login required) .

Other application forms 

Notification for the erection or construction of a collection facility .

Notification for use of buildings or land for commercial film making .

Notification for installation, alteration or replacement of other solar photovoltaics