Data protection policy
Individuals have rights when it comes to how we handle their personal data. These include rights to:
- withdraw consent to processing at any time
- receive certain information when we collect their information or receives it from a third party
- request access to their personal data;
- have us correct inaccurate information;
- ask us to erase their personal data;
- restrict the way we use their information
- be notified about any recipients of their personal data when they have asked for rectification, erasure or restriction
- object to any processing undertaken by us in the public interest/exercise of official authority or in our legitimate interests or those of another
- object to direct marketing from us
- be notified by us of a personal data breach where it is likely to result in a high risk to their rights and freedoms.
Procedures exist (which should be followed) if a person seeks to exercise any of the above rights.