Social rented properties and complaints
Other housing associations
- Advance - offers supported housing for people with severe and enduring mental health issues.
- Housing 21 - provides sheltered housing for older people.
- Stonewater - Stonewater is a social housing provider managing around 32,500 homes in England for over 70,000 people.
- Citizen - Citizen owns and manages 30,000 homes for those across the West Midlands, from urban tower blocks to rural villages and towns.
- Metropolitan - mainly provides properties in the district for people with mental health problems.
- Trident - a social registered landlord providing 4,000 homes.
- Clarion Housing – Clarion Housing is the largest housing association in the country, owning and managing 125,000 homes across over 170 local authorities.
- Trent & Dove - A housing association offering homes for families, younger people, older people and for those with special needs, with local offices in Burton and Uttoxeter.
- Walsall Housing Group – Owns and manages around 21,000 properties across the Midlands.
- Wrekin Housing Trust – The Wrekin Housing Trust is a non-profit making organisation that provides over 11,000 homes in Telford, Shropshire and Staffordshire.