Social rented properties and complaints

We do not own any council housing. Instead, we work with approved housing associations who provide social housing locally. These are also called registered social landlords. 

The majority of housing association properties in Lichfield District are let through the Lichfield District Homes register - find out how to register

If you are a social housing tenant, and you have a query about your home/tenancy or a complaint, please contact your housing association direct - by following the various housing association links above.  

If you’re unhappy with the response from your housing association, then you can make a complaint to the Housing Ombudsman. The Housing Ombudsman will investigate fairly and impartially.

Find out how to escalate your complaint to the Housing Ombudsman.