Land charge searches and fees
Environmental information (personal searches)
You can also request access to environmental information held by us, as required by the environmental information regulations.
- Our environmental information procedure sets out what we can provide, in accordance with the current environmental information regulations.
- Under the terms of the Public Sector Mapping Agreement (PSMA), we are unable to accept plans or maps which are not licensed for use by your business.
- This includes maps or plans that have been copied from other maps, such as a Land Registry Title Plan or a map which has a watermark.
- Any search requests that we receive that includes a plan or map which we consider to be unlicensed will be returned to you and should be resubmitted with a properly sourced plan or map.
- If we continue to receive unlicensed plans from you, we may refer the matter to Ordnance Survey, who may levy a fine.
- For more information about using Ordnance Survey (OS) information and licensing, please visit the OS website.