Organising a street party

Apply for the right licence

Street party or fete applications

If you would like to hold a street party or fete, please complete and return a street party application form. If you want to have a pay bar, intend to provide entertainment to the wider public, or will charge to raise money for your event, you will also need a temporary event notice (TEN) which costs £21.

Apply to hold a street party

Return this form via email to the governance team or post it to:

The governance team, Lichfield District Council, Frog Lane, Lichfield, Staffs, WS13 6YU

Temporary Events Notice (TEN)

Apply online for a temporary events notice

Further help and advice can be found on the Streets Alive websiteThe Big Lunch website and