Disabled facilities grants

I want to apply

Lwmts logo

Can I make a new application?

We encourage applications, but during this busy transfer period it might take us longer to get back to you than we would like, as we work to check through all existing submissions. 

Over the next few months we will be working hard to substantially improve our response times, and we are grateful to all our customers for their patience whilst we transfer the service.

How do I apply for a grant?

We work with the Staffordshire Cares team who carry out the initial assessment for grants.

Please call them on 0300 111 8010 or email staffordshirecares@staffordshire.gov.uk The team is available Monday – Friday, 9am - 5pm excepts bank holidays. 

Stafforshire Cares will take your details and ask about your care needs. If necessary, an occupational therapist will then contact you to understand more about your situation.

The occupational therapist will talk to you about the range of options that may help. If significant adaptations are recommended following the occupational therapist assessment, your disabled facilities grant (DFG) application will be referred to us.

Any questions?

If you have any questions, please contact our team on 01543 308827, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm or email dfgenquiry@lwmts.co.uk.