Before you apply, please get the following documents ready:
- A covering letter outlining the proposal/s in detail including a description of the development and details of any features or buildings within the site including trees or water courses;
- A location plan of the site on an OS type of plan (preferably to scale) with site outlined in red.
- Outline plan / block plan of proposed buildings (preferably to scale).
- Current use and proposed use (including amount of development existing at the site).
- Drawing/s showing height and scale of development proposed.
- The relevant planning fee.
It will also help if you can provide additional information such as:
- Drawings of the proposal (including measurements - scale not necessary but measurements must be included).
- Photographs of the site, showing the relationship to neighbouring premises/uses.
- Any other relevant documents.
Additional requirements for larger developments (e.g. 5+ houses / new infrastructure or commercial development)
- Draft design and access statement (based on context, survey and analysis of site constraints and opportunities).
- Any community involvement you may have undertaken.
NB The maximum cumulative size of all submitted documents should be no greater than 25 mb.