Your council tax bill explained
How much will I pay?
The amount you pay each year will depend on:
- Your property’s valuation band.
- Where you live.
- Whether you are eligible for any discounts or exemptions - these will be shown on your bill.
If you are on a low income, find out if you are eligible for local council tax support, which can help to reduce your council tax bill. If you need help paying your rent visit our benefits pages.
If you think your bill is incorrect, please visit www.lichfielddc.gov.uk/appealyourbill. This includes if you think your council tax support is wrong or you are in the wrong council tax band.
Find your bill
- Armitage with Handsacre
- Clifton Campville with Thorpe Constantine
- Curborough and Elmhurst, Farewell and Chorley
- Drayton Bassett
- Hamstall Ridware
- Hints with Canwell
- Kings Bromley
- Mavesyn Ridware
- Swinfen and Packington
- Whittington and Fisherwick
- Wigginton and Hopwas