Event permissions and licences
Permission from the landowner/hire
Landowners will likely have their own set of conditions or requirements that you will need to meet. We recommend you seek/gain permission in writing.
- To hire Beacon Park or another district council owned park, please read our park hire guide. Charges apply.
- Lichfield's Market Square and Minster Pool Walk require the permission of Lichfield City Council and hire charges may apply.
- The Close around Lichfield Cathedral requires the permission of Lichfield Cathedral and charges may apply.
- Recreational land in Burntwood requires the permission of Burntwood Town Council and charged may apply.
- Streets or city/town centre locations require the permission of the Staffordshire County Council or Lichfield City Council.