Make a complaint about council services

Before submitting a complaint, please also check the list below, which outlines things that are not handled through our complaints process.

Read our complaints policy to find out how we deal with complaints.

Report a problem

If you want to make a missed bin, noise, smoke, anti-social behaviour, graffiti, or other complaint about issues in the local area - we've got lots of online forms in our report it section to help you do this. 

Road problems including potholes, gritting bins

If you want to make a complaint about potholes or gritting bins and roads, please report it to Staffordshire County Council .

Planning appeals

If you are the applicant and you are not happy about a planning decision, please follow the planning appeal process.

Councillor complaints

If you want to complain about a councillor, find out about councillor complaints.

Insurance claims

Find out about insurance claims.

Make a workplace health and safety complaint

Fill in our workplace health and safety complaint form.

Reopening complaints

We cannot reopen a complaint after a decision has been made by the Local Government & Social Care Ombudsman. We also can't re-open a complaint that have already been through court/tribunal proceedings, or where a separate appeals process exists.