Do I need a licence?

Social, sporting or political members clubs

You will need to apply for a club premises certificate if you’re a social, sporting or political members' club (like a working men’s club, rugby club, or British Legion) and you want to:

  • supply alcohol to members or bona fide guests
  • provide regulated entertainment, like musical performances or film screenings to members or bona fide guests.