Street trading policy
A roundsman is a person who followed the round of his/her customers to take orders and deliver the pre-ordered goods of these customers.
News vendor is a reference to trading where:
- The only articles sold or exposed or offered for sale are newspapers or periodicals; and
- They are sold or exposed or offered for sale without a stall or receptacle for them or with a stall or receptacle for them which does not:
- exceed one metre in length or width or two metres in height;
- occupy a ground area exceeding 0.25 square metres; or
- stand on the carriageway of a street.