Street trading policy
Temporary street trading
- Temporary street trading pitches can be in any appropriate location on a consent street.
- Each application will be assessed on its own merits.
- Use of the same pitch cannot be guaranteed.
- The application details and deadlines are set out in the street trading procedure.
Payment of fees for temporary pitches
- For temporary pitches, the applicant will need to pay when booking.
- The trader will incur the one day fee and then a lower daily fee for any additional days to be added to the same consent.
- The additional days must be at the same pitch or a pitch that has been previously authorised for use by this trader.
- The additional days must also be within the same financial year as the first day of trading.
- To take advantage of the additional day fee rate full payment must be made in advance and in one transaction.
Find out more about street trading fees and how to apply.