Park hire terms and conditions
Submission of documentation
- Park hire application forms and supporting event management documents MUST be submitted, via the appropriate route in accordance with the following timescales:
- Larger events that are recognised as part of the council’s events and festivals policy – an acceptable well progressed draft version 6 months before event, update version provided at 4 months and two months with final version no later than 4 weeks before the event.
- All other events – 2 months prior to your event.
- Failure to supply the event management documents as stated above, will result in the cancellation of your booking.
- Following consideration of your event management plans if there is a requirement for you to submit further information, this MUST BE provided, within 7 calendar days of the request. Failure to do so on time will result in the cancellation of your booking.
- Upon cancellation of either points 2.2 and 2.3 above, NO REFUNDS will be made.
- Upon approval of your event management plan, your licence for land hire will be issued