Park hire terms and conditions
Property not removed
- The council may remove and store any property that is left by the hirer in or upon the venue after the period of hire.
- The hirer shall repay to the council on demand the costs of such removal and storage.
- The council shall not be held responsible for any damage to or theft of property by or during its removal or storage.
- The council is entitled to remove and sell in such a manner as they think fit any property left at the venue as a result of the hiring not claimed within 28 days.
- The council shall retain all proceeds of sale from property not removed.